Tuesday, October 11, 2011

One Week to Flash Fiction Challenge

Megan's review of Tom Perotta's The Leftovers in the LA Review of Books can be found here.

Reginald Marsh


One week from today is the flash fiction challenge for stories based on Reginald Marsh pictures. I have only sketchiest idea of who will be posting stories and who will want me to post one because they came to me in various ways.

So now that two weeks have expired, can you remind me again? Some people may have changed their mind one way or the other. I'd like to be prepared to gather your links or to post your story.

Five dollars for each story to Union Settlement. Be there or be square.

18 comments:

Dana King said...

I'm in.

Rob Kitchin said...

Have mine written. Will appear on my blog. Best, Rob

sandra seamans said...

I'm working on one.

pattinase (abbott) said...

Great guys. Break the bank.

Thomas Pluck said...

I'm in, procrastinating as usual...

pattinase (abbott) said...

Don't I know it.

Rosemarie Keenan said...

I'm finishing one I'll post on my site.

pattinase (abbott) said...

Just give me the URL.

Yvette said...

I'll be working over the weekend and some part of Friday. I believe in tight deadlines. Ha!

I'll send it to you and perhaps post it on my blog as well.

pattinase (abbott) said...

Yvette-if you can post it on your blog, it would be better not to double post. It gets too long for people to read. I will post the link like I do on Friday.

Dan_Luft said...

I'll be here too.

Kevin R. Tipple said...

I am out as just too much stuff is happening here. Bummed.

Ron Scheer said...

Got started today. Everything else is going on the back burner.

Kieran Shea said...

done. when do we post?

Yvette said...

Okay, no doubleposting. I'll post it on my blog and send you the link. :)

Katherine Tomlinson said...

I'm working on mine, will post it at Kattomic Energy. Tuesday??

pattinase (abbott) said...

Can't wait to read it!

Peter Rozovsky said...

Patti, my story, called “Smithers Should Have Listened,” is up at http://detectivesbeyondborders.blogspot.com/2011/10/i-enter-reginald-marsh-flash-fiction.html. It’s shorter than the guidelines call for, so if you want to give $2.50 to Union Settlement instead of $5, that would be all right. Thanks for the forum!
======================
Detectives Beyond Borders
"Because Murder Is More Fun Away From Home"
http://www.detectivesbeyondborders.blogspot.com/