1. Thank the person who gave this to you. (Thanks, Evan).
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you.
4. Tell up to six outrageous lies about yourself, and at least one outrageous truth - or - switch it around and tell six outrageous truths and one outrageous lie.
5. Nominate seven "Creative Writers" who might have fun coming up with outrageous lies.
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.
Truth or Lies?
1. My husband dated Liza Minnelli the summer before we met.
2. My brother was arrested at Woodstock.
3. I dated President Ford's son, Michael, when he was a student at Gordon Theological Seminary and I was a student at the college.
4. Two police officers pulled their guns on me in Virginia Beach in 1966.
5. The thing I am most scared of-animals dressed in clothes.
6. When Megan first moved to New York, I spotted a second story man climbing into her building, called 911, and the police caught him.
7. My great grandfather was chased out of office as City Comptroller in Philly for paving his street first.
Deserving Recipients of this Award: (No hard feelings if you don't want to play).
J. Kingston Pierce
Any woman of mystery
My Truth(s) or Lie(s) will be revealed in a day or two. Best guesser wins a No-Prize.